BACK 2 THE EIGHTIES
Welcome,80's fan!!! Please sign up for our forum. It's quick, easy, and free.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BACK 2 THE EIGHTIES
Welcome,80's fan!!! Please sign up for our forum. It's quick, easy, and free.
BACK 2 THE EIGHTIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» RICK ASTLEY: RECORD HOLDER
RULES FOR THIS THREAD! READ ME FIRST! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:35 am by Rev. Cecil B. Demented

» CYNDI LAUPER LOVES N.Y.C.
RULES FOR THIS THREAD! READ ME FIRST! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:32 pm by Rev. Cecil B. Demented

» THE MOTELS HIT THE WEST COAST
RULES FOR THIS THREAD! READ ME FIRST! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:29 pm by Rev. Cecil B. Demented

» TIMBUK-3..THEIR BRIGHT FUTURE!
RULES FOR THIS THREAD! READ ME FIRST! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:18 pm by Rev. Cecil B. Demented

» PUTTING ON THE RITZ WITH TACO!
RULES FOR THIS THREAD! READ ME FIRST! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:39 pm by Rev. Cecil B. Demented

» SOLID GOLD!!!!
RULES FOR THIS THREAD! READ ME FIRST! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:59 pm by Rev. Cecil B. Demented

» ADAM ANT HITS THE STATES!
RULES FOR THIS THREAD! READ ME FIRST! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:32 pm by Rev. Cecil B. Demented

» THE 1980'S HITS THE BOOB TUBE!!!!
RULES FOR THIS THREAD! READ ME FIRST! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:10 pm by Rev. Cecil B. Demented

» GEOFF TATE:THE VOICE OF QUEENSRYCHE.
RULES FOR THIS THREAD! READ ME FIRST! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:56 pm by Rev. Cecil B. Demented

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

RULES FOR THIS THREAD! READ ME FIRST!

Go down

RULES FOR THIS THREAD! READ ME FIRST! Empty RULES FOR THIS THREAD! READ ME FIRST!

Post by Rev. Cecil B. Demented Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:24 am

Cool Hi....Rev. Cecil here...
OK, let's get to the point. This thread is fueled by opinion. Always remember that. When posting here,keep in mind that any band/ artist you may nominate for this category will probably be somebody else's favourite band/artist. On the flip side,when you come in here,you should EXPECT the fact, that someone has probably nominated or insulted your favorite 80's tunes and players. So, no fighting,please. Good debates and fiery discussions are expected and welcome. However, if any moderator or Administrator finds that anyone is getting out of control,making personal attacks on members of the forum,or harassment,(see RULES AND REGULATIONS), they risk action,and possible banishment from the forum, as well as having their ISP number blocked, and reported to their local authorities. So, keep it fiery....keep it honest...keep it fun...
Rev, Cecil
Head Administrator, Creator cyclops
Rev. Cecil B. Demented
Rev. Cecil B. Demented
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-08-03

https://back2theeighties.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down